Thursday, April 16, 2015

Risking it all

Hello everyone who's reading this.
I guess well begun is half done is a popular idiom. For me, How well you begin is important. If you want to find a brighter world out there, you need to let it go.........

Let it go completely. That means not even the memory of the past is with you. It's like jumping from a cliff or an airplane. No one gets anything from clinging to the dead past.

Once you take the leap you are sure to reach somewhere. This is not just theory. From my life experience i can certainly tell you that. I never followed what normally is called the best practice. The best practice is only for stopping your growth.

I remember when i was out of college looking for a job, i was so unsure. Lot of advice from lots of people. For 1 year i couldn't do anything. I was so afraid of leaving the comfort of my home. And then i reached a point where i just snapped. I resolved to get away from all the nonsense that i had to hear from others such as"
 "Why don't you do something?"
"Why don't you pick up a job?"
"You are a burden to everyone".......... etc.

So i left home and i resolved to become financially independent. I've had so many times in my life when i've FOUND A WAY only when i decided to let it go......... COMPLETELY.

So, my life lesson is:
"RISK IT ALL and GO...........OUT THERE".... Your dreams can become reality. You only have to leave.. leave the past. Fall from a cliff , Jump from past.

No comments:

Post a Comment